Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Around the Block One Too Many Times

Last night, in a fit of loneliness, I signed up for Plenty of Fish. The emails started pouring in after just 7 minutes ... Alert: Fresh Meat! But is it really?

Last November I blogged about a date with a guy "S" who was really nice but not for me. Since he was nice, I refrained from shredding him about the fact that all he could manage to talk about was how good-looking he used to be (he was blessed with movie star good looks, too pretty for moi) and Jesus.

I just received this:

"I Like your profile and think your [sic] an attractive woman." 

... so I took a peek at his profile. It was the same guy, same photos and all! So I wrote back to him and asked if we'd met before (knowing full well we had) and he said I must be CONFUSED!

And here I thought meeting me was a memorable occasion ...

No comments:

Post a Comment