Monday, October 12, 2009

Took the Plunge

I just forked over $45 to eHarmony ... now I'll be able to "communicate" with all of my "matches" ... how excited am I? Now I'm up to a baker's dozen of potentials ... so many boys, so little time! I see that two possibilities have already nixed me, one has found someone else (that bitch!) and another gave the reason "other" ... other what??????... but I won't let this dampen my spirits. Remember people, I'm not a quitter!!

I responded to requests for communications from two guys: First there's "T" who is 46 and has no kids. He asked me questions about my interest in travel and food. I'm sure my telling him I'm a vegan will be a real turn-on for him ... it is to so many men! I considered not mentioning it, but why waste time? I also got a list of questions from "B" who is 40. He also asked about travel and food and was also interested in how often I laugh ... I wonder, someday will I be laughing with B ... or at him? Time will tell.

While I'm waiting for my chance to meet one of these hotties in person, I decided a little extra shaping up couldn't hurt my middle-aged butt, so I surfed over to Exercise TV and put on the Baywatch workout ... it was lead by a perky blonde (in a red bathing suit, of course) whose first instruction was "Get in doggie-style position!" I was intrigued! She also suggested that the buttock raises could be performed with a partner (um, eeeeew) and that if I did the painful thigh squeezes, I could wear a mini skirt this very night! Luckily, I didn't believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment